Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thank you from Charity

Hi everyone! This afternoon Charity brought over a thank-you note for all of us, and apologized that it took so long. (Beth, can you mention it to Zoe if you think of it?) Here's what it says:

Dear Mowery Friends (and Mowerys),

I want to thank you all for serving my family so selflessly recently.

It's been so much better to not have that pole in our yard. I know it turned out to be a huge job and I thank you for perservering.

Thank you for watching all the kids. Thank you also for sanding my stairs and cleaning my fireplace. They look so different! You did an amazing job.

Last but not least, thank you for all the gifts you gave to Sam for the hospital. He loves them so much. They were not only very generous of you, but incredibly thoughtful as well.

I don't have enough room to express all of my thanks!!
-Charity

On another note, check back to confirm about Monday night. We cannot seem to kick this cold from our household. Hopefully we'll feel better by Monday and I will disinfect the house for you, but we'll let you know.

No comments: