Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Hi girls!
Just wanted to touch base with everyone about our cookie making/decorating extravaganza next Friday. We're planning on meeting at the Humphreys' on the evening of the 19th. We still need to establish:
-Time
-What everyone is making
-Whether or not we need to pick up tins

I'll make sugar cookies ahead of time and have icing and sprinkles ready to go.

I'm sure I've forgotten at least a few details, so I will let you guys fill in the blanks! :) Looking forward to next Friday!

6 comments:

Your Coupon Coach said...

How about 6:30! I am making Chocolate Mocha Cookies and Marshmallow thingys :)

I also have some Christmas Ziploc baggies we can use.

Emily said...

I think I'll make up the peanut butter/chocolate bars that I made for life group a month or so ago (I think maybe just Beth and Adrienne were there?). I can make them very easily ahead of time.

I have 3 tins left over from last year and today I was at Big Lots and picked up 8 cute buckets (with lids) that would work well. I think if we all keep an eye out and bring what we have then we might be good?

6:30 is good with me!

Emily said...

Ok, right after I typed that last line I realized that David goes to bed at 6:30 and won't take a bottle. Duh. So I might be a little late. :)

Anonymous said...

6:30 works great.

I'll bring the Jello cookies we talked about in different shapes(press cookies that substitute jello for the sugar). hmmm, perhaps I'll try a new recipe too...need to so some research. Also Christmas plates, some Christmas tree molded "plates", and some tins.

Abigail-- are we making any cookies on the 19th? if yes, do you want me to bring a mixer or anything else?

Emily said...

Me again! I was at JoAnn's today and got 2 packs of 18 of those clear "treat bags." So I'll think we'll have plenty of storage opportunities.

Kate said...

So, I am a bit late on the reply but I will bring shortbread cookies. They can be dipped in chocolate and nuts. I'll bring that to finish them off on Friday. I will be leaving work around 6:30 so I see every one shortly after.